Roundup for June 2007
What have some of the Nonprofit Blog Exchange participants been writing about since my last roundup?
- Four Lessons for Organizational Blogs (from Influence)
Social Networking – MySpace and Facebook
- Promote your cause on Facebook in five easy steps (from Wild Apricot)
- Sunny the Seal Melts Hearts on MySpace (from Frogloop)
- Facebook Launches f8, and Catalyzes Growth of Social Applications (from Christine.net)
- Second Life Do-Gooders (from Have Fun Do Good)
- Google Analytics: Underreporting, or just reporting differently? (from Idealware)
- I’m in Love…with Google Analytics (from Getting Attention)
- Get people to interact with your site (from BlogBaud.com)
- Where’s all the food? (from Don’t Tell the Donor)
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.