Roundup for April 2007
- Worlds Touch: One Woman’s NTC 2007
- Wild Apricot Blog : Highlights from the 2007 Nonprofit Technology Conference
- Christine.net: 7 Tips for Successful Social Network Campaigns
- Person to Person Philanthropy – Influence
- npMarketing Blog: The Merging of Technology and Marketing
Flickr, RSS, Social Networking, Blogging, Tagging
- The Wild Apricot Blog posted an entry titled Five Ways Nonprofits Can Use Flickr to Reach New Audiences and wrote more on Flickr and Nonprofits at What are the Barriers to Using Flickr in Your Nonprofit. Wild Apricot also wrote entry about RSS in an entry titled Nonprofits should take advantage of RSS.
- The Bamboo Project Blog has an entry titled Using Facebook in Your Nonprofit and an entry titled Four Ways Your Small Nonprofit Can Get Online for an Investment of $60 and A Few Hours.
- Looking for more reasons to blog? Check out Donor Power’s entry titled Nine more good reasons to blog.
- NY Center’s Blog has an entry about the silver lining in MySpace.
- Are you writing summaries about events? Check out nonprofit communication’s entry on How to Write an Event Summary for your Newsletter.
- The Lightning Rod has an entry titled too many charities.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.