Roundup for November 2006
What have some of the Nonprofit Blog Exchange participants been writing about since my last roundup?
- A Healthy Blog points their readers to the new blog for Health Affairs, a national health policy journal, in their entry titled Health Affairs Joins the Blogosphere
- Do you tag on websites like Flickr or del.icio.us? Are you in the Information Science field? If you are involved in tagging, you might be interested in reading the article Taxonomy is Dead, Long Live Taxonomy on Idealware.
- The CharityBlog wrote a sector blog round-up pointing to blog posts covering the voluntary sector in Britain.
- Hilary, of Online Content Throughts and Ideas, compared SEO to jeopardy in her entry SEO is like the game of jeopardy .
- A few staff members from Green Media Toolshed attended the Society of Environmental Journalists conference. They blogged about some of the topics – Ways to increase readership through visuals and Do you need a feed reader?
- The Smart Communities blog has an entry titled Community Development on Film about YouTube. This entry states that “there are a number of videos made to highlight communities and neighborhood initiatives across the United States”.
- First Book and Disney Live! are promoting literacy and donating funds to provide new books to children in need. Disney Live! is on tour and First Book wrote about it in their entry Disney Live! is bringing the magic of reading to a city near you .
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.