Ways Nonprofits Can Use Blogs
A recent blog entry titled “10 Ways Nonprofits Can Use Blogs” was posted by Nonprofit Blog Exchange participant Britt.
What are the 10 ways she came up?
1. To report back from an event or conference
2. To involve staff and take advantage of their knowledge
3. To involve volunteers and document their work
4. To provide resources and information to constituents
5. To provide resources and information from constituents
6. To give constituents a place to voice their opinion
7. To give constituents support
8. To create the media coverage constituents want
9. To give constituents the power and tools to create change
10. To reach potential donors
Read her entry for more explanation and examples of nonprofits using blogs in these ways.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.